Packing Priority Carton
Packing a Priority Carton
Items that you may consider to pack in this carton would be.
- Leads for TV’s Stereos and computers
- Nuts and bolts from any items that you or your removalist may have Dis-assembled.
- Kettle, Coffee, Tea, Sugar, Mugs and Teaspoons ( For you and the removalist at delivery).
- Small First Aid Kit for any unexpected emergencies. (This should probably contain any regular medication your family needs, just in case.)
- Any last minute items that are found under furniture etc as you clean up
- Once completed, ensure that your carton is well marked with “Priority” and notify the removalist on the day of your move. .
- Tell him this cartons holds the Kettle and coffee and this will ensure that your carton will be last on and first off when unloading the removal truck.